Need help with your equipment? You’ve come to the right place.
|Tap & Tub (see note)|
|Tap Only (see note)|
|Tub Only (see note)|
|Co2 Setup (2.5 lb)|
|Single-Coil Gott Box|
|Double-Coil Gott Box|
|2.5 lb Co2 Refill|
|5 lb Co2 Refill|
|10 lb Co2 Refill|
|20 lb Co2 Refill|
Call for pricing
- Free use of a Keg Tap (hand pump) is provided with the purchase of each keg.
- Keg Tubs are available for customers purchasing 40 pounds of ice.
- If not purchasing keg beer, an additional up-charge per Jockey “Gott Box” will apply.
Before You Rent…
- Problems must be reported within 3 hours after check out in order to qualify for a credit or replacement.
- Keg beer must stay cold — ice immediately. Only pump air into keg as needed. Over-pumping will cause foam.
- Most keg tub containers will leak! Take care not to place your keg where water damage may occur.
- A cleanup charge will be assessed on all keg equipment returned exceptionally dirty.
- Keg equipment not returned within 3 days of the rental date will incur late charges.
- Keg equipment not returned within 7 days of the rental date will forfeit the entire deposit.
- All keg beer sales are final. We do not offer refunds on untapped or unused keg beer.